This resource packet includes several materials to supplement your instruction when teaching with Reading A-Z Leveled Readers. These are aligned with the Reading Common Core Standards. The following are included:
• A list of the sight and/or vocabulary words that correspond with the book to be sent home to parents.
• Printable sight and/or vocabulary word cards to use during your small group instruction. These can be run off and laminated for durability. (color and black and white provided)
• A comprehension printable to accompany the book.
• A reader response activity (printable) for students to respond to the text.
• An assessment for the sight/vocabulary words to accompany the printable comprehension tests on Reading A-Z (with answer key).
• The leveled reader is not included in this resource. It is available on www.readinga-z.com.
This product is included in the Reading A-Z Companion Bundle Levels D-H
Thank you for visiting Fun Times in First!