Do your students need more practice identifying story structure and elements
? These organizers help you and your students practice representing identifying elements of both fiction and non-fiction text and writing summaries.
This set includes –
• Fiction and Non-Fiction forms
• Story Elements- Character, Setting, Problem, and Solution
• Structure- Beginning, Middle, End or Details and Main Idea
• Displaying on Interactive Whiteboards
• Blowing up to poster size and laminate for easy reuse
• Small groups at the teacher table: students work together to complete
• Independently fill in as accountability for self-selected reading
• Weekly homework instead of reading logs
• And so much more!
Follow Me on Instagram!
Follow Me on Pinterest!
Be Sure to Follow My Store!