Reading Anchor Charts For Reading Workshop
What educators are saying
Also included in
- How would you like to save time and never have to create an anchor chart by hand ever again??? Get a full year's worth of Anchor Charts that are ready to print and use! This ready-to-print bundle includes over 350 anchor charts to help you teach some of the key reading, writing, grammar, and vocabulPrice $52.50Original Price $66.64Save $14.14
- How would you like to save time and never have to create a reading anchor chart by hand ever again? Get a full year's worth of Reading Anchor Charts that are ready to print and use! This ready-to-print bundle includes over 125+ reading anchor charts to help you teach some of the key reading skills tPrice $26.00Original Price $32.42Save $6.42
Launching reading workshop or even just setting up your reading block can feel overwhelming, but with the help of these anchor charts, you’ll feel confident and prepared to set your students up for reading success this year. These reading workshop anchor charts and posters are perfect for back to school and will help your students remember all the important reading habits and behaviors they should practice this year.
This set of anchor charts will be your teacher bestie when it comes to launching reading workshop and setting up your reading block. These posters describe and explain key reading habits and behaviors you want your students to embrace. From building reading stamina to setting reading goals, to knowing the difference between real vs. fake reading, these anchor charts will help you teach all these key back-to-school reading lessons. With the help of these posters, students will understand exactly what they need to do to become successful readers in your class this year.
And let’s be honest… back to school can be a stressful and busy season for teachers. Having this set of ready-to-print anchor charts will take the guesswork out of your first few weeks of reading lessons. You’ll be able to print out the anchor chart you need for your lesson each day and will be set for the first three weeks of school!
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
In this resource, you’ll get 30 anchor charts to help you launch reading workshop. The posters are formatted in the following ways:
- Half-page anchor charts - perfect for students journals
- Full page anchor charts - works great for whole group lessons
- Digital version - created using Google Slides
- FIll-in version - available for both the half-page and full-page versions and are great if you want your students to take notes during the lesson
LOVED BY BOTH TEACHERS AND STUDENTS:
Your students will love having access to these anchor charts during the year. They won’t feel the pressure to remember all the different parts of the reading workshop because they know they can look back in their journals anytime they need a reminder.
You’ll love these anchor charts because they have easy-to-read font and are written with clear and concise language. Your students will understand the objective of each lesson with these anchor charts.
So many upper elementary teachers love these anchor charts because they aren’t cluttered with excess clipart or fonts that are too “cutesy”.
And, you have options. You can choose to print them in half pages for students to glue in their journals… or you can share them with your students in Google Classroom… or you can give students the fill-in version so they can take notes during your lessons. You can pick the version that will work for you and your students.
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the anchor chart option you want to use before your reading lesson and you’re ready to go.
ANCHOR CHART TITLES INCLUDE:
- Abandoning Books
- Accountable Talk
- All About Reader’s Workshop
- Attributes of Strong Listeners
- Attributes of Strong Readers
- Buddy Reading
- Building Stamina
- Classroom Library
- How do Readers Choose Books
- How to Give a Book Talk
- How to Share Your Thinking
- Independent Reading
- Just Right Books
- Keeping a List of Books to Read
- Keeping Your Book Box Organized
- Making Time to Read Daily
- Reader's Notebook
- Reading is Thinking
- Reading More Than the Words
- Real vs. Fake Reading
- Setting Reading Goals
- Stop and Jot
- Student and Teacher Roles
- Talking About Reading
- Turn and Talk
- Writing About Reading
- Expand Vocabulary
HOW TO USE THESE CHARTS IN YOUR CLASSROOM:
- Use them at the start of the school year to help launch Reading Workshop.
- Use them throughout the year to review key reading habits and behaviors.
- Use as a model for your whole group lessons.
- Give students a copy to glue in their journals.
- Send home a copy to parents to keep them informed.
- Include a copy with your lesson plans to show your administrators what you’re teaching.
- Put posters on a ring or in a binder as a reference for small groups or workstations.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This resource was perfect for the way I set up my reading instruction this year. I am loving them and would highly recommend them. They also are great for adding to my reading notebooks after a mini-lesson as a good reminder for the students.” - Tami F.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I want to work with my fifth graders on building their reading stamina. We reviewed the stamina, real vs. fake reading, and independent reading charts before we began. Giving them something to see while I talked about each helped them to take in the information quicker and retain it for future use.” - Lisa F.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I used the PowerPoint to launch our reader's workshop. This helped to explicitly teach what our workshop will look like & what the expectations are for students & their teacher ” - Ashleigh B.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Love this resource. I used them while launching my reading workshop and the visuals were great for my students to refer back to.” - Lisa M.
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE FOR A DISCOUNT⭐️
Purchase the Reading & Writing Workshop Bundle to get this set of posters plus 20 Writing Workshop Anchor Charts to help you launch both reading and writing workshops.
I THINK YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
→ Reading Comprehension Bundle
→ Parent Communication Letters
Copyright © The Stellar Teacher Co. LLC
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.