These reading visual support reading behaviors and print concepts in early readers in kindergarten, pre-school, and first grade! Emergent readers benefit from visual support with essential reading behaviors.
- 1:1 correspondence, touch each word
- picture walk
- picture cues
- Laminate the horizontal strips and use them as deskplates at your guided reading table. You could also attach these to the cover or inside of a reading folder!
- Use the vertical strips as bookmarks. Laminate the color ones for guided reading and print the black and white copy on bright cardstock for take home reader bags!
- Print the individual strategy posters as anchors as you explicitly introduce each skill.
- Print the color poster that matches your classroom color scheme as a year-long reminder for students!
- Horizontal strips with simple phrases and picture cues (color + BW)
- Vertical strips with simple phrases and picture cues (color + BW)
- Simple, clear anchor charts for each strategy. (color only)
- Poster with all strategies and picture cue (seven color options + BW)
Follow me for updates on new products, freebies, and discounts! Click the green star under my picture & "Made by Primary Pearls" near the top of the page. For paid products, don't forget to leave feedback for TPT credits!