This fun, interactive reading bulletin board set is just what you need to get students excited about reading books! Promote a love of reading and save yourself time with this ready-to-go resource! Use the printable pages, banners, and signs to create an engaging, colorful display, or have students tape them on their desks or glue in reading interactive notebooks.
This set is perfect for classroom teachers, reading teachers, and librarians who want to show their commitment to reading! It has everything you need, including reading profiles, to-be-read book lists, book logs, reading goal sheets, and even cute printables to show everyone what they're reading now!
Many of the printable pages are sized to fit 3x3 sticky notes! Laminate the pages and you'll be able to use them all year long!
- “We Are Readers” banner (color and B&W)
- “We Are Book Lovers” banner (color and B&W)
- "We Are Readers" sign
- "We Love Books" sign
- "This Classroom is Full of Readers" sign
- bulletin board printables/signs: "Books We've Read," "What We're Reading," "Books We Love," "Book Recommendations"
- student printables/signs: Reading Profile, Books to Read, What I'm Reading, Books I've Read, My Reading Goal, Why I Love Reading, “Reading Takes Me Places,” Book Recommendations
- 2 EDITABLE half-page printables: “What ___ is Reading” and “What Is ___ Reading?” (just type student/teacher names in the PowerPoint file)
PLUS there are two BONUS BANNERS included for Virginia teachers that say “Virginia is for Readers” and “Virginia is for Book Lovers”!
This resource includes 2 ready-to-print PDF files and an editable PPT file that includes signs to show what students are currently reading.
Please look at the preview to see more information about this resource!
Thanks for visiting my store!
Need more posters or bulletin board sets? CLICK HERE!