Reading Bulletin Board and Worksheets
What educators are saying
This fun, interactive reading bulletin board set is just what you need to get students excited about reading in the classroom! This set is perfect for classroom teachers, reading teachers, and librarians who want to save time and promote a love of reading. This works well as classroom library decor or for an engaging hallway display to show the school that your students are readers!
There's lots of flexibility in how to use this resource! You can create a colorful, interactive bulletin board or have students display the signs at their seats. You can also use the worksheets in reading interactive notebooks.
Many of the worksheets are sized to fit 3x3 sticky notes. Laminate the pages to use them all year long!
- “We Are Readers” banner (color and B&W)
- “We Are Book Lovers” banner (color and B&W)
- "We Are Readers"
- "We Love Books"
- "This Classroom is Full of Readers"
- "Books We've Read"
- "What We're Reading"
- "Books We Love"
- "Book Recommendations"
- 2 EDITABLE half-page signs: “What ___ is Reading” and “What Is ___ Reading?” (just type student/teacher names in the PowerPoint file)
- Reading Profile
- Books to Read
- What I'm Reading
- Books I've Read
- My Reading Goal
- Why I Love Reading
- “Reading Takes Me Places”
- Book Recommendations
You will receive:
- 1 ready-to-print PDF
- editable PPT file with "currently reading" signs
Please look at the preview to see more information about this resource!
Thanks for visiting my store!
Need more posters or bulletin board sets? CLICK HERE!