Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
This Reading Bundle comes in both print and digital formats and contains 9 essential reading units for 3rd graders which will help your students increase their reading comprehension. The bundle includes engaging passages, graphic organizers, activities, and lots of task cards that target key reading skills.
Here are the units included if you'd like to see each in detail:
Main Idea (print and digital)
Characters, Settings, and Events: Story Elements (print and digital)
Compare and Contrast (print and digital)
Elements of Poetry, Drama, and Prose (print and digital)
Text Evidence Kit (print and digital)
Inferences Using Informational Text (print and digital)
Inferences Using Literature (print and digital)
Cause and Effect (print and digital
Informational Text Structures (print and digital)
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with this Reading Bundle!!!
Why you'll love this resource:
- It includes 9 key reading comprehension concepts every third grader needs to master.
- All of the units include both print and digital so they can be used in the classroom or for homeschooling.
- There are a variety of formats included from passages, games, task cards, activities, graphic organizers, foldables, and more!
- The passages are high interest ones your students will enjoy!
- The printables are low prep for busy teachers!
- It may be used in a number of ways from guided reading, to reader's workshop, independent work, literacy centers, exit slips, homework, whole class games, test prep, and more!!!
Also, I do want to suggest a great set of reading games that would go well with this reading bundle. There is a game for EACH STANDARD!!! It comes in a set of 10 for fiction, a set of 10 for nonfiction, or a bundle of 20 reading games specifically for 3rd grade!
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star at the top of the page.
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may not be placed on the internet (except in a password-protected website for students, like Google Classroom™), on a school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.