Reading Centers (4th & 5th Grade) - Fiction with Digital Reading Activities
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Do you need engaging and low prep reading centers for upper elementary? This BUNDLE includes 47 reading centers with texts. The reading centers are rigorous and engaging and even your more reluctant readers will enjoy reading with these reading games and activities. This Reading Centers BUNDLE incluPrice $20.00Original Price $25.00Save $5.00
- This is a heavily discounted MEGA bundle of all of the reading centers and games for 4th and 5th grade that I have available in my TeachersPayTeachers store. Here are the bundles included in this MEGA bundle (click on each resource to read more about the centers included):Fiction Reading ComprehensiPrice $119.00Original Price $237.00Save $118.00
Do you need engaging and no-prep reading centers for your 4th and 5th grade readers? This resource includes 10 no-prep 4th and 5th grade reading centers for fiction reading comprehension.
- Click here to see the Informational/Nonfiction version.
- Click here to see Paired Passage Reading Centers.
- Click here to see more Reading Centers with Game Board Style Questions.
**Each center is two pages (the reading passage & 11 questions and the answer key). The center is self checking so the students can check their answers to monitor their understanding.
**The basic directions are that the students will roll two dice, find the sum of the dice, and answer the question that matches that sum. However there are several options for you to choose based on your needs.
Option 1: The centers can be . The students can just move through the questions by rolling the dice. This makes it a little more engaging than a basic passage with question worksheet.
Option 2: Use the centers as . Have the students take turns rolling the dice and answer the questions. More information about this in the preview.
Check out the preview to see a closer look and to see the table of contents with a list of skills that each passage reviews.
The Roll and Answer reading activities are also included in a digital version for use with Google Slides™.
The students use virtual dice (linked within the slides) or real dice to determine which question they will answer. A tutorial is included for students to help them use the virtual dice.
There are two options for directions: one for independent student use and one for partner use.
Digital recording sheets are included.
For answer keys, refer to the PDF.
The digital reading activities can be used for reading centers, digital reading practice, partner activities, or even digital distance learning.
Please see the video preview to see how the digital reading activities work.
Want even more reading games and activities?
• Reading Games and Centers: Skill- Based Bundle: 68 Reading Centers
• Reading Puzzles Bundle | 4th and 5th Grade Reading Centers
• Reading Spinners Centers Bundle | 4th and 5th Grade Reading Centers
• 4th and 5th Grade Reading Test Prep Task Cards | Nonfiction and Fiction BUNDLE