Also included in
- This yearlong bundle of Reading Centers for 3rd grade includes three formats for each reading game (print and 2 digital) and will give your students interactive practice that reinforces ALL FICTION and NONFICTION READING STANDARDS! You’ll love using these for literacy centers, for independent work,$35.00$66.50Save $31.50
This Reading Centers Fiction Bundle includes three formats (print and 2 digital) with interactive games that target key reading comprehension skills using 3rd grade literature. You’ll love using these reading games in literacy centers, for independent work, for whole-class games, and for test prep.
The three formats, print, Google Forms, and interactive PDFs give you lots of flexibility in teaching and learning options! The Google Forms format is a great NO PREP, self-grading, and gathering data option. The interactive PDFs can be used on most digital learning platforms including Google Classroom™, but can also be downloaded to a student’s device and played off WiFi! Kids still enjoy the hands-on print task cards for partner or small group games.
Here’s what it includes: (Print and Digital)
10 Nonfiction Reading Centers (each one can be used multiple times)
40 Google Forms (Each standard has 4 smaller sets for easier assigning)
40 PDF Interactive Digital Game (Each standard has 4 smaller sets)
16 Printable Game Boards (8 in color and 8 in black and white)
Game Directions for Students (Editable)
Getting Started Guide for How to Assign Interactive PDF Games
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the Reading Centers Yearlong Bundle: Fiction and Nonfiction!!! (Click Here) These literacy centers cover ALL 3rd grade fiction and nonfiction reading standards for the ENTIRE YEAR!
Why you'll love this resource:
- The reading centers are carefully aligned to cover ALL FICTION READING STANDARDS for 3rd Grade!
- The games give your students concentrated practice using literature in a format that seems less overwhelming than large passages.
- Your students will enjoy playing the games!
- There are editable directions, so you can decide how you'd like your students to play.
- The Google Forms are NO PREP, SELF-GRADING, and provide data for you.
- The interactive PDF version is NO PREP, self-checking, and gives students immediate feedback.
- The multiple-choice format makes the print version easy to grade.
- There are so many ways to use the games, from literacy centers, whole class game times, one on one work, exit slips, to test prep, and more!!!
- The reading games are Common Core Aligned but have no Common Core notations and coordinate well with a number of different sets of standards including TEKS and VSOL.
Here are all the fiction centers:
Curious about the Nonfiction Reading Centers Bundle?
Here are the nonfiction centers:
Still not sure?
Want to try a FREE center? This print and digital FREE Character Traits Game has 32 matching ice cream scoops and cones in 3 formats (print and 2 digital)! There are mini-character trait stories on the scoops and character traits on the ice cream cones!
Need a different grade level?
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star above.
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or one homeschool parent with his/her children. If you would like to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™, SeeSaw, etc. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.