Also included in
- This yearlong bundle of Reading Centers for 4th and 5th grades includes three formats for each reading game (print and 2 digital) and will give your students interactive practice that reinforces ALL FICTION and NONFICTION READING STANDARDS! You’ll love using these for literacy centers, for independe$35.00$66.00Save $31.00
This Reading Centers Bundle includes games and activities to target reading comprehension skills using fiction for 4th/5th grades. The reading centers cover Compare and Contrast, Making Inferences, Themes of Stories, Themes of Poetry and Drama, Character Traits, Story Summary, Details and Examples, Context Clues, Point of View, and Elements of Poetry, Drama, and Prose.
Besides reading centers, you’ll love using the reading games for independent work, whole-class games, one-to-one, spiral review, and test prep.
The three formats, print, Google Forms, and interactive PDFs give you lots of flexibility in teaching and learning options! The Google Forms format is a great NO PREP, self-grading, and gathering data option. The interactive PDFs can be used on most digital learning platforms including Google Classroom™, but can also be downloaded to a student’s device and played off WiFi! Your students will also enjoy the hands-on print task cards for partner or small group games.
Here’s what it includes:
10 Hands-On Printable Centers (each center can be used multiple times)
Google Forms (4 smaller sets for each center for easier assigning)
PDF Interactive Digital Game (4 smaller sets for each center for easier assigning)
Game Boards (color and black and white)
Center Directions for Students (Editable)
Getting Started Guide for How to Assign Interactive PDF Games
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the Reading Centers Yearlong Bundle - Fiction & Nonfiction Reading Games for 4th & 5th CLICK HERE
Why you'll love this resource:
- Each reading center is carefully aligned to cover fiction reading standards!
- The centers give your students concentrated practice in a format that seems less overwhelming than large passages.
- Your students will enjoy playing the interactive games!
- There are editable directions, so you can decide how you'd like your students to play.
- The Google Forms are NO PREP, SELF-GRADING, and provide data for you.
- The interactive PDF version is NO PREP, self-checking, and gives students immediate feedback.
- The multiple-choice format makes the print version easy to grade.
- There are so many ways to use the game, from literacy centers, whole class game times, one on one work, exit slips, to test prep, and more!!!
- The reading games are Common Core Aligned but have no Common Core notations and coordinate well with a number of different sets of standards including TEKS and VSOL.
Here are the games included in this Fiction Bundle:
Want to take a look at the Nonfiction Reading Centers Bundle?
To read about each of the games in the Nonfiction Reading Games Bundle, click here:
Still not sure?
Like to try a FREE reading Game? In this FREE Main Idea Reading Game, students identify the main idea from the supporting details in three formats (print, Google Forms, and Interactive PDFs)!
Looking for a different grade level?
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star above.
Thanks so much,
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or one homeschool parent with his/her children. If you would like to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™, Schoology, etc. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: email@example.com.