Also included in
- This is a heavily discounted MEGA bundle of all of the reading centers and games for 4th and 5th grade that I have available in my TeachersPayTeachers store. Here are the bundles included in this MEGA bundle (click on each resource to read more about the centers included):Fiction Reading Comprehensi$116.00$232.00Save $116.00
Do you need engaging and low prep reading centers for upper elementary? This BUNDLE includes 47 reading centers with texts. The reading centers are rigorous and engaging and even your more reluctant readers will enjoy reading with these reading games and activities.
- Fiction Roll and Answer Reading Centers: - 10 Reading Centers **Includes Google Slides versions.
- NonFiction Roll and Answer Reading Centers - 10 Reading Centers **Includes Google Slides versions.
- Paired Passages Reading Centers - 8 Reading Centers **Includes Google Slides versions.
- Reading Centers with Gameboard Questions - 19 Reading Games **Includes Google Slides versions.
There are different types of reading centers in this file.
- The reading centers with gameboards come with gameboards with questions typed on the gameboard.
- The roll and answer reading centers are simply the students rolling dice to answer questions. The roll and answer reading centers can be gamified further by turning them into a BUMP style game where the students can bump each other off of spaces.
- The paired passage centers have two styles: five game boards and three with task cards.
Check out each product (using the links above) to see more specifics about the reading centers in each resource.
Each center in this bundle includes a text (or two paired texts) and text-dependent questions. I created these reading centers because I wanted my students to read lengthier, more complex passages (versus only short task cards) in their reading centers. The texts are written at a 4th/5th grade reading level.
The questions include both comprehension questions and standards/skills- based questions.
These reading centers would work great for reading test prep centers, reading stations, and partner reading.
This resource also includes digital versions of the reading centers. The digital reading centers are designed in Google Slides.
The digital versions have been redesigned and optimized for digital use but the content is the same.
For the answer keys, refer to the PDFs.
Want even more reading games and activities? Check out these resources that are NOT included in this bundle!