Let's recognize our students for a job well done with all of their reading!!! I know some schools do monthly or quarterly goals. In this product, there are 11 black and white certificates and reward ideas to help recognize students that meet their Reading Goals, whatever they may be! Choose some or choose all!
Check out the 11 certificates and reward ideas:
1. There’s no MISTAKE about it! _________has made their reading goal!—eraser or pencil top erasers
2. You are one “KOOL” reader!—a packet of Kool Aid
3. I’m “doh” glad you made your Reading Goal!—a small container of play-doh
4. You are one GLOWING Reader!—Glow Necklaces or Bracelets
5. You have GROWN so much as a reader!—a packet of flower, vegetable, or fruit seeds.
6. You are one “SHARP” Reader!—a pencil or ink pen
7. You are one “CRAZY” Reader!—a crazy, silly straw
8. You are one “SWEET” Reader!—a piece of candy or lollipop
9. Orange you glad you are a reader?—a small orange or Cutie
10. Pop! Pop! Fizz! Fizz! What a great reader you IS!—soda
11. ____has o”fish”ally met their reading goal!—bag of goldfish crackers
I hope the kiddos enjoy these and I hope this makes things easier for you!