Reading Comprehensinon Word Wall
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you still looking for reading comprehension resources for your 3rd, 4th, and 5th-grade students? This bundle of reading comprehension resources has so many must-have resources for upper elementary reading teachers. You’ll get anchor charts, graphic organizers, stick note templates, question andPrice $48.50Original Price $69.22Save $20.72
- Save money with this huge word wall bundle, and get 181 reading-related terms to use on your classroom word call. You can combine all the sets to create a giant reading word wall bulletin board, or you can make custom word walls for each set. Word wall cards are written in student-friendly languagePrice $14.50Original Price $21.00Save $6.50
Help your students remember all the reading strategies and skills they should be using during their independent reading time with these reading strategy word wall cards. Each word wall cards includes a description of the strategy and a picture cue to help students remember that strategy.
These reading strategy word wall cards work great on a word wall, a reading focus wall, a bulletin board, or you can use them as part of your mini-lesson or guided reading lesson.
- 39 Reading strategy word wall cards
- Each card includes a description and a picture cue
- Cards can be printed black and white, color text, or color background
*Each 8.5x11 sheet of paper contains three word wall cards.
Word Wall Cards Included:
- ask questions
- author’s purpose
- background knowledge
- backup and reread
- cause and effect
- character analysis
- close reading
- context clues
- determine importance
- figurative language
- main idea
- plot structure
- point of view
- supporting details
- stop and jot
- text evidence
- text features
- text structure
Check out some of my other great reading products:
Copyright © The Stellar Teacher Co. LLC
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.