About this Bundle:
This is a five-assessment bundle of primary, fall-themed, comprehension reading assessments for the following popular stories:
• Gingerbread Baby, written by Jan Brett
• Tacky the Penguin, written by Lynn Munsinger
• How the Grinch Stole Christmas, written by Dr. Seuss
• How Santa Got His Job, written by Stephen Krensky
• Snowy Day, written by Ezra Jack Keats
Included, are two copies of each assessment (one in full color and the other in grayscale) and an optional back page which can be utilized as a quick, formative self-reflection for students. Also included is a Teacher’s Guide, Answer Key, blank Student Record sheet, and two culminating Christmas or winter-themed activities for students.
Each test allows space for a final score to be written at the top right. Questions range in both difficulty and standard, which often not found in other assessments for younger readers.
Should you ever have any questions, comments, requests, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.