About this Bundle:
This is a five-assessment bundle of primary, moral-based comprehension reading assessments for the following popular fables and folktales:
• Town Mouse and Country Mouse, an Aesop Fable
• Chicken Little, A folktale retold by Steven Kellogg
• The Red Hen, A folktale retold by Rebecca & Ed Emberley
• The Lion and the Mouse, An Aesop Fable
• The Tortoise and the Hare, an Aesop Fable
Included, are two copies of each assessment (one in full color and the other in grayscale) and an optional back page which can be utilized as a quick, formative self-reflection for students. Also included is a Teacher’s Guide, Answer Key, blank Student Record sheet, and a culminating folktale/fable-themed activity for students.
Each test allows space for a final score to be written at the top right. Questions range in both difficulty and standard, which often not found in other assessments for younger readers.
Should you ever have any questions, comments, requests, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.