Also included in
- How would you like to save time and never have to create an anchor chart by hand ever again??? Get a full year's worth of Anchor Charts that are ready to print and use! This ready-to-print bundle includes over 350 anchor charts to help you teach some of the key reading, writing, grammar, and vocabul$50.00$66.50Save $16.50
- Reading comprehension skills and strategies can be tricky to teach in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade classrooms. There are a lot of comprehension related standards that teachers need to teach throughout the year. This bundle of reading comprehension anchor charts will help you take your reading lessons to$7.00$9.00Save $2.00
- How would you like to save time and never have to create a reading anchor chart by hand ever again? Get a full year's worth of Reading Anchor Charts that are ready to print and use! This ready-to-print bundle includes over 125+ reading anchor charts to help you teach some of the key reading skills t$26.00$32.00Save $6.00
- Are you still looking for reading comprehension resources for your 3rd, 4th, and 5th-grade students? This bundle of reading comprehension resources has so many must-have resources for upper elementary reading teachers. You’ll get anchor charts, graphic organizers, stick note templates, question and$45.00$68.50Save $23.50
Reading comprehension skills and strategies can be tricky to teach in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade classrooms. There are a lot of comprehension related standards that teachers need to teach throughout the year. These reading comprehension anchor charts will help you take your reading lessons to the next level and will help you teach comprehension in a clear and concise way. This set of anchor charts includes 25 ready-to-print anchor charts that will help you effectively teach your students the details and rules of 25 key reading comprehension skills- from making inferences to identifying theme to summarizing to finding the main idea.
This set of posters will help you teach all of those skills and more. With the help of these posters, your students will finally be able to understand how to apply those comprehension skills to their own reading. These anchor charts will be your teacher bestie during your reading lessons!
Teaching comprehension can be a challenge for us teachers. Reading comprehension is incredibly abstract and can be tricky to explain to students. Having an anchor chart that explains a comprehension skill in clear and concise language can help make our lessons flow smoothly. These anchor charts will take the guesswork out of your teaching and serve as the backbone of your comprehension lessons.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
In this resource, you’ll get 25 Reading Comprehension Anchor Charts formatted in the following ways:
- Half-page anchor charts - perfect for students journals
- Full page anchor charts - works great for whole group lessons
- Digital version - created using Google Slides
- FIll-in version - available for both the half-page and full-page versions and are great if you want your students to take notes during the lesson
LOVED BY BOTH TEACHERS AND STUDENTS:
Your students will love having access to these anchor charts during the year. They won’t feel the pressure to remember every little detail or step for each comprehension strategy because they know they can look back in their reading notebooks anytime they need a reminder.
You’ll love these anchor charts because they have easy-to-read font and are written with clear and concise language. Your students will understand the reading comprehension strategies and skills you teach with these anchor charts.
So many upper elementary teachers love these anchor charts because they aren’t cluttered with excess clipart or fonts that are too “cutesy”.
And, you have options. You can choose to print them in half pages for students to glue in their journals… or you can share them with your students in Google Classroom… or you can give students the fill-in version so they can take notes during your lessons. You can pick the version that will work for you and your students.
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the anchor chart option you want to use before your lesson and you’re ready to go.
ANCHOR CHART TITLES INCLUDE:
- Asking questions (5W)
- Analyzing Character Traits
- Author’s Purpose (INDEEP)
- Author’s Purpose (PIE)
- Cause & Effect
- Character Traits & Feelings
- Context Clues
- Facts & Opinions
- Formulating Questions – Fiction
- Formulating Questions – Nonfiction
- Identifying the Theme
- Main Idea
- Making Connections (2)
- Making Predictions
- Plot Structure
- Point of View
- Summary Fiction (2)
- Summary Nonfiction
- Theme (2)
- Thick vs. Thin Questions
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "So glad I purchased. Great to use as part of class Interactive Notebook. My students are able to use this resource anytime they need it.” - Alfonso M.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "These were great visuals that the students could put in their reading notebooks. The students were able to go back and review them when needed.” - Katrina B.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This is amazing! I have used this for 2 years in a row. It covers many of our strategies and standards. We put the small copies in their reading notebook to refer back to after I have taught from the large copy and posted it on our reading strategies wall. It has strategies for older grades but it stretches my 3rd graders thinking. They like being able to refer back to it. It's a great resource and it includes different ways you could print it out to use in your classroom.” - Erkia C.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I love these for giving the essential information in a nice style without overwhelming students or making it too simple. I used these for my middle school reading intervention class and they worked well!” - Kacie M.
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE FOR A DISCOUNT⭐️
I THINK YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Copyright © The Stellar Teacher Co. LLC
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.