Get 96 books to target reading with comprehension. This bundle is already designed for special education and visual learners. Visual choices are included!
Use the reading comprehension books and passages to target reading skills, answering WH questions, and reading & listening comprehension while integrating classroom themes and holidays.
These reading comprehension books are leveled to make it easy for you to target IEP goals with students.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Hands-on learners
- Students who need repeated & varied practice to gain skills
- Students who need visual supports
- Students of any age at the early literacy level
- Students who benefit from presets and social scripts
- 96 Books included (5 versions of each book are included)
- Digital versions (hosted on Boom Learning) included
- Visual Supports
- Promotes active participation and improved attending
- Data collection sheets to track and monitor progress
Each book includes these versions:
- Full page with visual choices for each page
- Full page with space to write answers on each page
- Half-page with visual answer choices at the end of the book
- Half-page with space to write answers at the end of the book
- Digital copy with visual choices on each page (Hosted on Boom Learning)
This Bundle Includes the following sets. Each set has 8 books that come in 5 versions.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kbp says, "I love how students are challenged to comprehend a text but are also able to demonstrate their knowledge with pictures! I also like the advanced versions where students can answer in a more traditional manner. Oh and I like how functional the topics are! Thanks for an awesome product!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Caitlin says, "This resource is amazing. Great stories with great visuals attached. Very engaging for my clients in our ABA sessions. Systematically works through from most prompted to least prompted levels. Love this!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Carissa says, "LOVE this. It's one of my favorite activities to give the kids. I put one story in my homework packets every week and my parents like it too."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ McKenzie says, "It is such a quality resource that helps with my student's IEP goals."
Connect with me:
Don’t miss out on discounts, freebies, and new products! Simply click the green star under my store name to follow my store.
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account.
This product by Pamela Petralia is copyrighted for single classroom or caseload use only. This product may not be resold and can be copied for personal use within a classroom only. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ©Pamela Petralia