Are you still looking for reading comprehension resources for your 3rd, 4th, and 5th-grade students? This bundle of reading comprehension resources has so many must-have resources for upper elementary reading teachers. You’ll get anchor charts, graphic organizers, stick note templates, question and thinking stems, parent letters, and a variety of classroom decor posters to help your students develop strong reading comprehension skills and strategies.
Reading comprehension is such an important part of helping your students grow into life-long learners. And we both know that more than likely the boxed curriculum your school provides you with just doesn’t have the exact resources you need to teach an effective comprehension lesson. The resources in this bundle are a great complement to any reading program and will help you level up your reading lessons.
THIS READING COMPREHENSION MEGA BUNDLE INCLUDES:
Be sure to check out the bundle preview or the individual previews to learn more about these resources included.
LET'S BREAK DOWN EACH RESOURCE INCLUDED:
These resources will help you simplify the way you teach reading. These resources are aligned to specific reading comprehension skills and will help you teach reading in a clear and concise way… And think of how much time you’ll save not having to search for resources to supplement your reading instruction.
- 50 Reading Comprehension Anchor Charts - These resources are a must-have. You can print half pages for student journals or the whole pages for your mini-lessons. These anchor charts will give you the language to clearly teach reading skills to your students. They are a great reference tool to share with your students after a lesson.
- 30 Reading Comprehension Graphic Organizers (vol. 1 & vol. 2) - These graphic organizers are an easy resource for students to use during independent reading after your whole group lesson. They are simple and easy to use, yet provide students a framework to organize their thinking.
- 30 Stop and Jot Sticky Note Templates - Students love these mini-graphic organizers. You can print these templates on sticky notes or you can just print them on regular paper. The small templates make it super easy for students to stop and record their thoughts or questions while they are reading.
- 28 Comprehension Bookmarks - Each bookmark is focused on a specific reading skill and provides students with a reminder of each skill. Students also get thinking and question stems to help them apply each skill to their independent reading.
- 39 Reading Focused Word Wall Cards - These word wall cards make a great bulletin board display in your classroom and are an easy way to remind students of past reading skills you taught earlier in the year.
- 40 Reading Comprehension Parent Update Letters - These parent letters are such an easy way to communicate with parents. You’ll be able to easily communicate with parents about what you are teaching in reading. Each letter teaches parents about a specific reading skill and includes questions along with a list of picture books they can check out to read at home with their kids to practice each skill.
- 40 Reading Comprehension Strategy Cards - Put these strategy cards on a book ring and your students will have a great resource to use during small group lessons, independent practice, or to refer to during a reading center.
- 28 Fiction Graphic Organizers (Print & Digital) - These graphic organizers will help your students understand and respond to any fiction text they read. Your students will love how these templates are easy to follow and make responding to fiction texts fun.
- 22 Nonfiction Graphic Organizers (Print & Digital) - These graphic organizers will help your students understand and respond to any nonfiction text they read. Your students will love how these templates are easy to follow and make responding to nonfiction texts fun.
- Reading Strategies Cursive Alphabet Posters - This set of alphabet posters is such a cute addition to your classroom decor set. It will help your students learn how to write in cursive and be reminded of 26 strategies they can use when they are reading.
- Reading Strategies Print Alphabet Posters - These ABC posters are great for classroom decor or if you want to give them to your students as a strategy ring. They remind students of 26 strategies they can use when they are reading independently.
- Fiction Reference Sheets for Student’s Reading Notebooks - Students love adding these reference sheets to their reading journals. They are a great resource to use during spiral review or test prep and remind students of key fiction skills: characters, setting, plot, point of view, summary, and theme.
- Nonfiction Reference Sheets for Student’s Reading Notebooks - The nonfiction set is just as good as the fiction set. These reference sheets are perfect for student notebooks and provide students with tons of helpful reminders for when they read nonfiction.
Just think of all the time you’ll save not having to search for resources to use during your reading lessons.
LOVED BY BOTH TEACHERS AND STUDENTS:
→ Your students will love how independent and confident they feel when they use the resources in this bundle. The anchor charts are perfect for their reading notebooks and the strategy cards are a great tool to use during workstations or small group practice.
→ You’ll love how much time you’ll save with the resources in this bundle. No more searching Pinterest for the perfect anchor chart or trying to find response activities for your students during independent reading time.
→Your students will love responding to reading with graphic organizers, sticky notes, or thinking stems in this bundle. These resources work great with any reading passage or picture book.
→ You’ll love how versatile these resources are. You can use them during your whole group or small group lessons and they are perfect to support students during independent practice or in centers. This bundle really does have it all.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Julie Y. said “The Stellar Teaching Company has simplified my life with all of your resources! Thank you for all you do to make our lives easier with your anchor charts, your bookmarks, and your graphic organizers! I have so much to choose from to use with my virtual students!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Wendy H. said, “This is such a great resource and has been and will continue to be a lifesaver! Thank you for taking the time to create it and share it with the world! Props!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Caffeinated in 5th (TPT seller). said, "SO many resources available! I love how I can use them at my teacher table, in the student's notebooks, and posted around the room. It covers all of the skills we teach! Thank you!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Joni V. said, "There are so many different resources in this bundle! A great addition to my classroom. This is going to save me so much time! Thank you!”
**The resource is also included in The Stellar Teacher Reading Membership.**
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE…
Copyright © The Stellar Teacher Co. LLC
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.