Also included in
- This document provides quick reading comprehension questions to ask your student/child that relates to the books The Adventures Of Captain Underpants, CUP And The Attack Of The Talking Toilets, CUP And The Invasion Of The Incredibly, CUP And The Perilous Plot Of Professor Poopypants, CUP And The Wra$108.20
This document provides quick reading comprehension questions to ask your student/child that relates to the book Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge Of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers by Dav Pilkey. The ISBN13 of this book is 9780545175364. If you have any questions, feel free to message! There are 122 questions in this document.
To see what you're going to get, I've provided the first 5 questions of the document below.
Chapter 1: George and Harold (Pg. 15-22)
1. What misdirection was in this book?
Tippy Tinkletrousers didn't get killed by Robot George and Robot Harold, they just stepped on ketchup packets
2. What did Tippy learn about the big robots?
They move really slow
3. What did Tippy do while they were about to crush him?
Went into a store and bought a novelty large ketchup packet and sat it underneath the robot's foot so it looked like he'd been crushed
4. Where has Tippy gone?
Back in time again to repair the damage he did the last time he was there
Chapter 2: Let's Get Serious Folks! (Pg. 23-25)
1. What does George and Harold think adults hate?
Kids having fun