Reading Comprehension Cards - Distance Learning with Google Classroom
***This product has been updated to include a digital version. If you already own this, please redownload for the newest version.***
You can use these reading comprehension cards in various ways! Each passage contains 3 multiple choice comprehension questions, 3 matching vocabulary questions, and a short answer question.
- Laminate each reading passage and put it in a center. Have the comprehension pages copied for students to fill out and turn in for a grade.
- Double side the passage and comprehension questions to send home as homework.
- Reduce the page sizes 75% on the copy machine and glue into an interactive notebook.
DIGITAL VERSION - 18 Self-Graded Google Forms
- Click on each reading passage link.
- Create a copy by clicking the blue "make a copy" button.
- Rename the passage and organize the forms in your Google Drive.
- Assign each passage through Google Classroom.
(F) Fiction - (NF) Nonfiction
Beaver Dams - NF
Deserted Island - F
Dog Whisperer - F
Dragons - NF
Haunted House - F
How to Build a Fire - NF
Maple Syrup - NF
Meeting of the Minds - F
Pond Animals - NF
Puffins - NF
Royal Botanical Gardens - NF
Salmon Spawning - NF
Seeing Eye Dogs - NF
Special Guest - F
Spider Webs - NF
The Best for the Best - F
The Grand Canyon - NF
Tropical Rainforests - NF