Reading Comprehension Checks - The Bundle
This MASSIVE Reading Comprehension Check NO PREP Bundle is a compilation of all of my Reading Comprehension Check NO PREP packs for grade 2 to 5! This bundle provides tons of hands-on and interactive learning for kids! It includes 33 passages with 253 different types of questions like True of False, Fill missing word, answer question, recognize me, etc.
Each sheet provides early readers with a genuine opportunity to practice reading short information they can decode with early phonics skills and sight word recognition. These Comprehension Checks can be used independently, in small groups, guided reading groups, morning work or homework!
There are 3 Accountability Triangles at the top of the page. Students can color a triangle each time they read a passage. This ensures that they are reading the sloppy science at least 3 times to encourage fluency.
After completing the Comprehension Check, students can color a triangle on the Reading Comprehension and Fluency Tracker. These simple comprehension questions provide students with an opportunity to look back at the text and using complete sentences. This option is more effective than the ‘fill in the bubble’ method. In addition, students will use the color code to look back in the text (text evidence) and highlight the answers.
The use of colorful figures with understanding will create deep interest among students to learn various subjects as mentioned below to help with fluency, comprehension and building reading confidence.
• Rocks and Soil
• Life Cycle
• Photosynthesis, etc.
The Comprehension Questions allow students to work on:
-On the surface questions
-Under the surface questions
-Improving general knowledge for birds
and many MORE!!!!
Some key features of this unit pack are:
• Simple & lucid language makes the understanding of concept easier.
• Child-friendly layout with beautiful borders, illustrations and photographs holds the interest of the child and reinforces learning through visual impact.
• ‘DO YOU KNOW’ gives interesting bits of information beyond text.
• HOTS (Higher Order Thinking Skills) emphasis on independent thinking and stimulate children to observe and think beyond the book. They aim to develop the ability to apply the concept learnt to real-life situation.
• TEACHER’S NOTES give suggestions to make teaching more EFFECTIVE & INNOVATIVE.
Please note that this discounted bundled set is a compressed zip file. Please be sure you have the ability to unzip a file before making this purchase.
To see what is included in this packet, please download the PREVIEW and take a look at the description for each pack in the link below. NOTE: What you see in the preview is only part of this MASSIVE bundle!
NO PREP, NO laminating! Just PRINT!