Also included in
- This document provides quick reading comprehension questions to ask your student/child that relates to the books Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Rodrick Rules, The Last Straw, Dog Days, The Ugly Truth, Cabin Fever, The Third Wheel, Hard Luck, The Long Haul, Old School, Double Down, The Getaway, Wrecking Ball$221.32
This document provides quick reading comprehension questions to ask your student/child that relates to the book Old School by Jeff Kinney. The ISBN13 of this book is 9781419717017. If you have any questions, feel free to message! There are 213 questions in this document.
To see what you're going to get, I've provided the first 5 questions of the document below.
1. Why does Greg think Parents are always talking about the "Good Old Days?" (Pg. 1)
Because they are jealous of the technology kids have today
2. What does Greg's mom think is wrong with society? (Pg. 2)
That everyone is too focused on their phones to get to know
3. What did Greg's mom start a petition to do? (Pg. 3)
Not use cell phones for 48 hours straight
4. Why did Greg not want to go "backwards" in time? (Pg. 4)
Because nobody in photos then ever looked happy
5. What invention was the turning point for laziness according
to Greg? (Pg. 6)