Also included in
- This document provides quick reading comprehension questions to ask your student/child that relates to the books Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Rodrick Rules, The Last Straw, Dog Days, The Ugly Truth, Cabin Fever, The Third Wheel, Hard Luck, The Long Haul, Old School, Double Down, The Getaway, Wrecking Ball$221.32
This document provides quick reading comprehension questions to ask your student/child that relates to the book Double Down by Jeff Kinney. The ISBN13 of this book is 9781419723445. If you have any questions, feel free to message! There are 216 questions in this document.
To see what you're going to get, I've provided the first 5 questions of the document below.
1. What did Greg believe was happening to his life? (Pg. 1)
Being broadcast for all to see because he saw a movie once like that
2. What does Greg do once in a while to make his life a little more interesting for those watching? (Pg. 2)
Something entertaining or funny
3. When does the show take TV breaks? (Pg. 3)
When Greg is in the bathroom
4. What does Greg sometimes wonder about his life? (Pg. 4)
How much of it is real and how much is rigged
5. What does Greg wonder about the people he knows? (Pg.
If they are real or if they are actors