This is a no prep Life Skills reading comprehension workbook with a focus on emergencies! Help your students in special education, life skills, and autism classes be prepared.
Topics included are: earthquakes, preparedness, safe people, ambulance, firefighter, security, fire alarm, calling 911, poison, and police officers.
The Student Workbook focuses on the 10 topics above. Each word includes five activities that can be broken up over the week or done in one session depending on student ability.
1) A Reading Passage: Develop reading fluency by having student read the passage aloud
2) Part A: Vocabulary: Students will write the vocabulary word and circle it when it appears in the passage
3) Part B Comprehension: Students will answer comprehension questions pertaining to the passage
4) Part C Summarize: Students will identify and summarize the main idea and a supporting detail
5) Part D Problem Solve: Students will problem solve by answering multiple choice and short answer questions
Click here for a FREE sample of a product in this series: Life Skill Vocational Vocabulary Freebie
This product is available in a BUNDLE!!
Life Skills Reading Comprehension Bundle
Here are the other Life Skills Reading Comprehension Workbooks in this series:
Life Skills Reading Comprehension Interviewing
Life Skills Vocational Reading Comprehension I
Life Skills Vocational Reading Comprehension II
Digital Safety Reading Comprehension
Life Skills Reading Comprehension: Recreation & Leisure
Life Skills Vocational Vocabulary Word Wall
Life Skills Vocational Writing Journal
Life Skills Household Chores Unit
Life Skills Community Outings Reading Comprehension
Life Skills Recreation and Leisure Reading Comprehension
Life Skills Reading Comprehension Outdoor Chores
Life Skills Reading Comprehension Jobs for Teens
Life Skills Reading Comprehension Living with a Roommate
Life Skills Reading Comprehension Travel