Also included in
- This document provides quick reading comprehension questions to ask your student/child that relates to the books Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye, Cat and Mouse in a Haunted House, Bollywood Burglary, The Journey Through Time, The Mystery of the Pirate Ship, and Lost in Time The ISBN13 of these book$67.80
Image by OpenClipart-Vectors from Pixabay. https://pixabay.com/vectors/rat-mouse-cheese-animal-mammal-152162/ Pixabay License Free for commercial use No attribution required
This document provides quick reading comprehension questions to ask your student/child that relates to the book Geronimo Stilton: Lost in Time by Geronimo Stilton. The ISBN13 of this book is 9781338088779. If you have any questions, feel free to message! There are 324 questions in this document.
To see what you're going to get, I've provided the first 5 questions of the document below.
1. What newspaper does Geronimo run?
The Rodent's Gazette
2. What happened Tuesday morning?
Geronimo froze solid after he stepped outside
3. What did Geronimo get after thawing out?
A bad cold
4. What were all of Geronimo's relatives recommending Geronimo do?
Take a bath in smelly things
5. What did the three things Aunt Sweetfur, Trap and Thea smell like?
Rotten Eggs, Rotten Fish and Rotten Garbage