Reading Comprehension Graphic Organizers
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you still looking for reading comprehension resources for your 3rd, 4th, and 5th-grade students? This bundle of reading comprehension resources has so many must-have resources for upper elementary reading teachers. You’ll get anchor charts, graphic organizers, stick note templates, question andPrice $48.50Original Price $69.22Save $20.72
This product includes 15 graphic organizers to help your students master the application of some of the most common reading comprehension strategies and skills. These graphic organizers are a great tool you can use to assess your students reading comprehension. They were designed to accompany any read aloud or independent reading text.
This resource also includes a digital version created using Google Slides.
Each graphic organizer comes in three sizes:
- The full page version is a vertical 8.5x11 sheet of paper.
- The journal size is a perfect fit for a composition notebook.
- The mini size are one quarter of a 8.5x11 sheet of paper.
- You can also access a digital version of the graphic organizers using Google Slides
The graphic organizers were created to pair with my Reading Strategies Mini Anchor Charts
Graphic organizers support the following skills:
- Main Idea
- Plot Structure
- Character Traits & Feelings
- Cause & Effect
- Point of View
- Author's Purpose
- Fact & Opinion
- Formulating Questions
- Making Connections
- Making Predictions
- Context Clues
Check out my Reading Graphic Organizers 2nd Edition and Reading Mini Anchor Charts 2nd Edition for other great reading resources.
Copyright © The Stellar Teacher Co. LLC
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.