This is a bundle of reading comprehension graphic organizers that would work with almost any story or book and support Common Core. They can be used for grades K-3 or even higher. These would also be perfect for homeschool or special needs classes. This bundle includes:
* "Let's Get Ready to Read - An Anticipation Guide"
* "Let's Predict - A Prediction Chart" (2 versions)
*"Let's Predict and Check" - A Prediction Chart (2 versions)
*"How Did That Happen? - A Cause and Effect chart"(3 versions)
* "Let's Map It! - A Story Map" (title, author, main characters, setting, problem, solution) and (title, author, main characters, setting, genre, point of view, problem, solution)
* "Let's Sketch It! - A Character Sketch"
* "Let's Solve It! - A Problem and Solution Chart"
*"What's the Purpose?" - An Author's Purpose Chart
* "Let's Analyze It! - A Main Idea and Details Chart"
* "Let's Sequence It! - A Beginning, Middle, and End Chart"
* "Let's Put It in Order! - A First, Next, and Last Chart"
* "Let's Use the Clues! - A Guide for Using Context Clues"
*"Let's Connect It! - A Making Connections Chart"
*"The 5 W's - A Who? What? Where? When? Why? Chart"
*"Venn Diagram - A Compare and Contrast Chart" (2 versions)