Use these graphic organizers with any novel that you are teaching. Graphic organizers included:
1. Plot diagram
2. Direct vs. Indirect characterization chart
3. Inference graphic organizers (2)
4. Point of View Analysis worksheet
5. Different Perspectives chart
6. Instagram, Snap Chat, Selfie activities
7. Character letter writing templates
8. Show, Don't Tell chart
9. Character comparison and changes charts
10. New vocabulary tracker form
11. Important events summary page
Tons of activities to add rigor and interest into your novel studies, whether they are for whole class, literature circles or individual assignments.
Make sure you are following "The Owl Spot" for more great updates on products (just click the green arrow at the top of my store).
Your purchase entitles your to a license to use this product in your own individual classroom. You MAY NOT share with other teachers, upload to shared or public servers or websites, or claim any of these as your own. If you have any questions, please contact me through the Q&A section on TpT.
Enjoy! Martha from "The Owl Spot"