This document provides quick reading comprehension questions to ask your student/child that relates to the book Hockey Luck by Irene Punt. The ISBN13 of this book is 9781443142786. If you have any questions, feel free to message! There are 85 questions in this document.
To see what you're going to get, I've provided the first 5 questions of the document below.
1. Why was Tom slapping high fives with his best friends Stuart, Mark, Jordan and Harty?
Because hockey was back, and they just played a game
2. What team were they all on?
The Glenlake Hawks
3. What do all the boys do for good luck before games?
Stuart- NHL band aids on his blisters
Mark- eats Pizza
Harty- gets dressed in a special order
Jordan- wore his stingiest socks Tom- Lucky #15
4. What did Tom think was crazy?
The idea of hockey luck
5. What did everyone do to avoid jinxing their luck?