Also included in
- This document provides quick reading comprehension questions to ask your student/child that relates to the books Gulliver's Travels, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Treasure Island The ISBN13 of these books are 9781402726620, 9788174760159, 9781365326455 and 978$31.08
This document provides quick reading comprehension questions to ask your student/child that relates to the book Junior Classics: The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn by Clay Stafford. The ISBN13 of this book is 9788174760159. If you have any questions, feel free to message! There are 102 questions in this document.
To see what you're going to get, I've provided the first 5 questions of the document below.
Chapter 1: Huck is Civilized-Tom’s Gang-Fishhooks (Pg. 1-10)
1. What did Huckleberry Finn and Tom get from the cave?
2. What did the judge in the case do?
Let them keep the money, put it in the bank and let them have
$1 each day
3. Who adopted Huck Finn?
4. Why didn’t Huck Finn like Widow Douglas?
Because she made him dress in fancy clothes and tried to civilize him
5. What else did Widow Douglas get Huck to do?
Showing up when she rang a bell, learn about bible stories, say prayers, sit straight, stand straight, and not smoke