Reading Comprehension Level 2: Students will enjoy building reading and comprehension skills with these fun printables! The activities include:
• matching pictures to sentences
• reading clues and choosing pictures that solve the clues
• reading sentences and coloring pictures to show understanding of the sentences
• reading sentences and drawing to show understanding of the sentences
• reading sentences with missing words and determining which of two words belongs in the sentence
• cutting and pasting happy and silly faces next to sentences to show whether they are a real sentence or not
• sorting sentences based on whether they are a real sentence or not
• unscrambling words to make sentences and then writing them on a line
The activities in this packet contain words with digraphs, long vowels, compound words and more. The printables can be used for independent work, morning work, literacy centers and homework. They are great for use in first grade or to challenge your high readers in kindergarten!
For practice with more simple words check out my Reading Comprehension Level 1
packet! If you would like both packets I also offer a Reading Comprehension Bundle Packet
. It contains both packets at a discounted price!!! The bundle packet is great for differentiating reading levels in your classroom!
Other literacy packets you may be interested in include:
• Alphabet and Letter Sounds
• Letters A-Z
• Halloween Rhyming
• Phonics: Spelling
• Draw and Write
• Writing Center – Writing All My Favorites
• Kindergarten Literacy MEGA-BUNDLE!
- contains 9 of my individual literacy packets at a DISCOUNTED PRICE!!
My Study Buddy
**This packet includes:
22 activity pages/ 25 total pages