- This is an EXCELLENT literacy center bundle for supporting reading comprehension skills throughout the year.It's quick and simple to set up.DIGITAL UPDATE!This set of Reading Comprehension Centers is now available in a DIGITAL VERSION included in this download!To use the digital version, you will ne$24.00$30.00Save $6.00
- The mini-units in this MEGA BUNDLE include everything you need to teach, practice, assess, and build confidence with these specific reading comprehension skills!DIGITAL UPDATE!This set of Reading Comprehension Centers is now available in a DIGITAL VERSION included in this download!To use the digital$64.00$85.00Save $21.00
This exciting product line focuses on practicing specific comprehension skills during literacy centers, literature circles, small groups, independent, or partner work time.
- This set of Reading Comprehension Centers is now available in a DIGITAL VERSION included in this download!
- To use the digital version, you will need a free Google account. Simply follow the directions on the digital download page of the resource.
- 5 key ‘I Can’ comprehension activities with student-friendly directions for easy use.
- 3 bonus ‘I Can’ comprehension activities to challenge your readers!
- A full page version of a general template for students to respond to each of the activities.
- A student-friendly checklist to track completing each ‘I Can’ activity.
- A teacher-friendly page for tracking students’ progress with the ‘I Can’ activities.
- Printable labels and simple directions for setting up the comprehension ‘I Can’ activities.
- To see THE BUNDLE that this Literacy Center is included in CLICK THIS LINK HERE
- To see THE MINI UNIT FOR MASTERY for this literacy center CLICK THIS LINK HERE
- To see ALL THE MINI UNITS FOR MASTERY CLICK THIS LINK HERE
To see INDIVIDUAL SETS and other Literacy Center resources click the links below:
- Author's Purpose
- Background Knowledge
- Cause and Effect
- Drawing Conclusions
- Fact and Opinion
- Finding Evidence
- Forming Opinions
- Graphics and Illustrations
- Interpreting Dialogue
- Main Idea and Details
- Making Connections
- Making Judgments
- Making Predictions
- Problem & Solution
- Reader's Purpose
- Story Structure
- Text Features
- Text Importance
- Understanding Characters
- Word Solving Strategies
Copyright © 2018 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
You can find this resource inside the membership by CLICKING HERE
Interested in becoming a member? LEARN MORE HERE