10 x easy to use reading comprehension packs with three sections of differentiated questions each. It can be used in home room as part of literacy focus, or in English lesson for comprehension training.
1. Rise of the YouTube Vloggers - who are they and how did they make their millions?
2. Brexit - what's going on in 2018? Why are people getting annoyed? What does this mean for Britain?
3. Trump - what has he said now? What are the global implications of his presidency? What is this man's background and why is he still so popular with some?
4. Environmental issues - a very serious article about very scary problems students will face in their lifetimes unless serious action is taken.
5. E-Sports and professional gamers. What's it like to be one of these? How do they do it and what exactly do they do?
6. Flat Earthers - what is this new trend? Why do some people believe the Earth is flat? An investigation into the growing anti-science trend and why this movement is gaining momentum.
7. Rise of the Online Trolls - why do people 'troll'? Who are these bullies hiding behind screens? This article investigates.
8. The rising popularity of plastic and cosmetic surgery - what is this, what are the ethical issues behind it and why is it so popular?
9. Virtual reality - what can we do with this technology? How does it work and what's in store for the future?
10. Tattoos - too cool for school or looking like a fool? Why is there so much prejudice against tattoos in a professional workplace and is this likely to change any time soon?
All of these articles are pretty interesting for students and teachers! All are very easy to use and a good way to combine Current Affairs and English.