PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Reading comprehension that's high-interest and engaging and helps sneak in testing practice. This informational text practices reading comprehension and teaches close reading and testing skills. This mini-unit is a smaller version of my larger unit Dracula: Close Reading Informational Text.
Included you'll find
• Brochure formatted Dracula reading passage
• Text-dependent questions for citing text evidence and test practice
•Leveled questions (so students can see how close reading helps them understand
at a deeper level)
• Annotation bookmarks
• Paragraph frame
• instructions for how to teach close reading
• Three cover options
You might also like these other products from It's a Teacher Thing:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.