Help your students practice reading comprehension that's high-interest and engaging with the Dracula reading comprehension passage and questions. If you're looking for a way to sneak in testing practice any time fo year, this is it! Teach close reading skills and testing skills using a reading passage your students won't want to stop talking about. Easy-to-use, just print and go!
This mini-unit is a smaller version of my larger unitDracula: Close Reading Informational Text. Find it here.
Included in this fun, engaging resource, you'll find
- Dracula reading passage in a brochure format
- Text-dependent questions for citing text evidence and test practice
- Leveled questions (so students can see how close reading helps them understand
at a deeper level)
- Annotation bookmarks
- Paragraph frame
- Instructions for how to teach close reading
- Three cover options
You might also like these other resources:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. All new products are 50% off for the first 24-hours!