Reading Comprehension Passages Making Inferences Inferring | Strategies
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Identifying the reading skill that students are struggling with is only half the battle - it’s so frustrating to search for the perfect reading comprehension passage to target your desired skill. My Fiction Reading Comprehension Passages were written intentionally to give targeted, repeated practicePrice $56.00Original Price $70.00Save $14.00
- Identifying the reading skill that students are struggling with is only half the battle - it’s so frustrating to search for the perfect reading comprehension passage to target your desired skill. My Fiction and Nonfiction Reading Comprehension Passages were written intentionally to give targeted, rePrice $105.00Original Price $140.00Save $35.00
- A Bundle for Every Reader in Your Classroom This bundle has everything you need to teach students how to make inferences. Meet the needs of diverse readers in your class with differentiated passages and differentiated intervention resources. All students can make inferences with proper materials andPrice $14.00Original Price $17.00Save $3.00
Making inferences is tricky, but inferring is a crucial skill in every reader’s toolbox! Not every text provides strong opportunities for students to practice making an inference, but these Making Inferences Reading Comprehension Passages were created for students to practice inferring over and over again to build their confidence and proficiency with the skill. With 3 differentiated levels for each of my 10 passages written specifically to practice making inferences, your students will be inferring proficiently in no time!
- Reliable and ready-to-go resources to give kids more inference practice
- Spending less time planning your centers, guided reading, and small-group instruction
- Meeting students where they are - with 3 different levels, everyone feels challenged
- 10 differentiated fiction passages
- 3 levels of differentiation per passage
- Word count and Lexile levels recorded in the top left corner of each passage
Five Short-Answer Questions Per Passage
- 5 short answer questions per passage
- Students make an inference and identify the clues that led them there
Detailed Answer Keys
- Detailed exemplar responses for each question set
Digital Option for Use With Google
- Option to go 100% paperless with this resource
Ideas for Use:
- Small group instruction and intervention for struggling students
- Independent practice for a skills refresh
- Whole group instruction for a reteach or extra practice
Why Teachers Like You LOVE This Resource:
“These passages are so great to have the students practice inferences! I also love how you can easily differentiate for the students as well! Such a great product filled with so many practice passages!”, -Breanna M.
“These passages have been great to use for independent work and the stories are relatable that my student's can use their own schema to help with inferences. I highly recommend when teaching inference.” -Jennifer G.
⭐️Download the preview to see more!⭐️
Want more crucial reading skills practice for your entire class? ➜ Click HERE to see The Complete Differentiated Reading Passages and Questions Bundle.
Give Students More Practice With Fiction Skills ➜ Check Out My Other Differentiated Resources
• Determining Theme: Differentiated Reading Passages and Questions
• Text Evidence - Explicit Details: Differentiated Reading Passages and Questions
• Figurative Language Differentiated Reading Passages and Questions
• Characters Differentiated Reading Passages and Questions
• Summarizing Differentiated Reading Passages and Questions
• Paired Passages | Paired Texts Differentiated Reading Passages and Questions
• Context Clues and Vocabulary Differentiated Reading Passages and Questions
• Point of View Differentiated Reading Passages and Questions
• Story Elements Differentiated Reading Passages and Questions
If you would like to get updates from me on NEW and CURRENT resources...
● SIGN UP to receive my newsletters + freebies!
● FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
● FOLLOW the In the Classroom with Kristine Nannini website!
Thank you, and enjoy!
Copyright© 2016 Kristine Nannini
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
As always, please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing. Thank you so much!