Products in this Bundle (46)
showing 1-5 of 46 products
Can be used for differentiated distance learning during COVID-19! Print at home, parent-friendly instructions for each passage! Rest assured that students will be reading at their appropriate reading level at home, encouraging growth during distance learning!
The ULTIMATE GUIDED READING BUNDLE includes many of the reading passages from my shop! 1077 pages of reading comprehension passages and questions aligned to the common core. It is worth $153.00 and I am selling it for $80.00! That's nearly 50% off! Not to mention you will have enough leveled guided reading passages to last the whole year!
This bundle includes:
This product is designed to teach beginner readers to not only read, but look for text – based evidence while they answer questions! The passages and questions are simple, yet develop essential skills.
This may be a first interaction with multiple choice questions, so take time to review how to answer questions. I teach my students to read the questions first so they know what to look for while they read!
Many of the High Frequency Sight Words are in these passages as well. I have my kiddos find the words and highlight or circle them. We then add them to our classroom word wall.
Common Core Standards for K, 1, 2 & 3 are addressed in these passages/questions:
* ELA.RI.3.1 - Ask and answer such questions as who, what, where, when, why, and how to demonstrate understanding of key details in a text.
* ELA.RI.2.1 - Ask and answer such questions as who, what, where, when, why, and how to demonstrate understanding of key details in a text.
* ELA.RL.1.1 - Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
* ELA.RL.K.1 -With prompting and support, ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
* ELA.RF.1.3g - Recognize and read grade-appropriate irregularly spelled words (for beginning of year words).
* ELA.RF.K.3c - Read common high-frequency words by sight.
*Each page is labeled with the guided reading level in the top right corner, to discretely discern the passage reading level.
Hope these passages can be helpful to you in your guided reading groups! They could also be sent home as homework to do with parents.