PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Reading Comprehension Passages & Questions | 20 Worksheets (Grades 3-7).
Reading comprehension skills are not just for take-out menus any more, with your new 20 worksheet download! Reading passages and questions help cover the basics: main idea, theme, compare & contrast, figurative language, and tone.
• Use for morning work, lesson foundations, and state test review.
• Ideal for bi-monthly tune-ups and posting on your site for parent access.
• Worksheets travel nicely across grade levels.
These worksheets offer some holiday themes and comprehension levels typical of early school year. However, worksheets are suitable any time.
With adult guidance, worksheets complement Common Core Reading Literature 67-90% and Common Core Reading Informational Text 90-100% for grades 3-7.
Preview same as Download.
• Symbols – Reading Comprehension
• Pole Vault – Reading for Details
• Crows & Ravens – Compare & Contrast
• Johnny Appleseed – Analyzing Fact & Fiction
• Down Syndrome – Informational Text
• Job Application – Understanding Forms
• Centennial Light – Organizing Events
• Idioms – Figures of Speech
• San Francisco Downtown – Reading Maps
• Halloween – Interpreting Mood
• Veterans Day – Describing Details
• Veterans Day II – Describing Details
• Winter Boat Parade – Character Personality
• Pier Santa – Understanding Themes
• Doggy Day Spa – Analyzing Interactions
• What’s in the Drawer? – Continuity & Flow
• What’s Wrong? – Faulty Reasoning
• Logic Grid – Critical Thinking
• Logic Grid II – Critical Thinking
• Paul Revere’s Ride – Poetry & Historical Context
More variety than a party tray!
Return toThe Harstad Collection.