This is a year-long bundle of 576 differentiated 2nd grade reading comprehension passages and questions on three different levels. These reading fluency passages are a game changer! Digital 2nd grade reading comprehension passages and questions are also included!
⭐️Download the preview file to see each title and get FREE passages to try!⭐️
Want to improve reading fluency?
Each of the 2nd grade reading comprehension passages include a word count and a fluency tracker. Perfect for repeated readings and reading fluency practice.
Looking for reading homework, interventions, or assessments?
These skill-focused reading comprehension passages and question pages are perfect for any of the above! Use in small groups, reading centers, reading partners, and more.
THIS READING COMPREHENSION PASSAGES BUNDLE INCLUDES:
- 16 Sets of Reading Comprehension Passage Packs
- 288 Non-fiction Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions on three different levels (at, above, & below grade level)
- 288 Fiction Passages & Questions on three different levels (at, above, & below grade level)
- Differentiated question pages for each reading passage - includes reading comprehension skill-specific & mixed review questions
- Word count on each passage
- Fluency tracker for each passages
- Answer keys for each passage
- Direction page for families
- Digital version of each level of each passage & questions (Google Form)-- can be used on any device!
- Binder spine labels for each set
- Table of contents
- Student reading folder materials (cover page, fluency graph, reading log)
READING COMPREHENSION PASSAGE SKILLS INCLUDED:
- 36 Cause & Effect (NF) Passages
- 36 Character (F) Passages
- 36 Text Evidence & 5 W's (F) Passages
- 36 Text Evidence & 5 W's (NF) Passages
- 36 Compare & Contrast (NF) Passages
- 36 Compare & Contrast (F) Passages
- 36 Figurative Language (F) Passages
- 36 Text Features (NF) Passages
- 36 Main Idea & Details (NF) Passages
- 36 Illustrations & Inferences (F) Passages
- 36 Moral & Summarizing (F) Passages
- 36 Sequencing (NF) Passages
- 36 Text Structure (NF) Passages
- 36 Point of View (F) Passages
- 36 Story Structure (F) Passages
- 36 Vocabulary & Context Clues (NF) Passages
WHAT OTHER TEACHERS ARE SAYING:
Ashley R. - "LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! I was moved to 2nd grade two years ago and have always struggled with assessing our reading standards without just using some sort of conferring. Conferring with every student, on ever standard, and doing regular conferring was just too time consuming!!! There are not enough minutes in the day to get everything done... here's where reading comprehension passages come in! I love the differentiation in the questions and how even though they are differentiated the answers are always the same! It makes it so quick to grade all of the reading passages and then if a student struggled I can move them back or do a quick one on one with them to assess their understanding. I also was able to give my high flyers the above level so they didn't feel like they were wasting their time. The passages are engaging, not your typical made up stories to try and fit the theme or standard. I HIGHLY recommend you get these!! "
Kaitlyn K - "I used the weekly freebies and my students LOVED them! I love that the topics can relate to science and social studies and that there are three levels of the passage. This bundle is so worth it!!"
Sarah P. - "I can't even begin to describe how wonderful this resource is! Differentiated? Check! Focused areas of instruction? Check! Low-prep? Check! Digital and printable? CHECK! Do you need this? CHECK CHECK CHECK!! ...It is SO worth it!'
* * * SAVE BIG, BIG, BIG WITH THE 2ND GRADE READING PASSAGES BUNDLE! THIS BUNDLE IS ON SALE FOR $68 OFF ($60, VALUE $128) * * *
Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me!
⭐️Download the preview file to see more and get a FREE set of passages!⭐️
We also have a video preview for you to watch to see this resource in more detail!
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
Copyright © Lucky Little Learners, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at email@example.com