ALL your reading comprehension passages and activities for the year are ready to go with this amazing Reading Centers Bundle for the Year for upper grades! With 500+ pages of monthly-themed reading passages and ELA activities that your students will LOVE, you will be all set for the school year. Each month's packet is filled with interesting informational reading passages, worksheets, poetry, fun center games and activities, and writing resources to get you through the year without a ton of extra stress!
>> PLEASE click on the PREVIEW above to get a better look at everything included.
By purchasing this bundle, you are saving 25% off the price of the individual units.
This amazing bundle is your one-stop purchase for reading and ELA activities for the year in your upper elementary classroom!
You'll have immediate access to:
- 9 Months of Reading/ELA activities
- Over 500 Pages of high-interest reading passages and ELA activities
- Printable pages for every month of the school year
Each month's packet includes:
- 4 Nonfiction Reading Passages and Question Sheets Each high-interest passage is related to the monthly holidays, events, and special days. These passages are perfect for close-reads, ELA centers, independent work, or whole class instruction.
- 4 ELA Games and Activities These activities cover such skills as cause and effect, simile/metaphor, figurative language, editing and revising, analogies, text structure, and more!
- Poetry Activities
- Monthly-Themed Writing Activities
- Answer Keys
This one-stop reading and ELA bundle is perfect for:
- ELA Lessons
- Sub Plans
- Skills Review
- Independent Work
- Small Groups
- Early Finishers
- Reading Centers
- Morning Work
- So Much More!
This year-long bundle includes packets for these months:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.