Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions FREEBIE
Looking for a program to really HELP your students learn how to comprehend what they are reading? I have you covered! These reading passages with questions are designed to help students develop comprehension skills early, creating a great foundation for reading success.
This is a FREE sample of what you can find in my YEARLONG Comprehension Reading Program
⭐These are included in my READING CURRICULUMMEGABUNDLE ⭐
What is in this download?
2. Links Page
3. Story Map for Interactive Notebooks
4. Reading Passage for the Beginning of the Program
5. Reading Passage Challenge (Assessment)
6. Reading Passage for the End of the Program
7. Reading Passage for End of the Program (Assessment)
8. Self Reflection
9. Poster about Comprehension
CLICK the LINKS below to see other Reading downloads:
Check out my other Bundles:
❀Reading Comprehension Yearlong Program
❀Phonics Systematic Yearlong Program
❀Phonemic Awareness Yearlong Program with Activities and Games
❀Vocabulary Kindergarten - 3rd YEARLONG Reading Blocks Program
⭐ALL 5 of these are included in my READING CURRICULUMMEGABUNDLE ⭐
Words and Phrases Fluency Building MINI BOOKS Kindergarten - 3rd
Adding on to Make a SENTENCE FLUENCY Printables
YOUNG READER'S THEATER Simple 1 page Scripts
Homonyms Activities Word Webs Kindergarten -3rd Building Blocks Reading Program
Copyright © 2017 Cindy Martin (Teacher’s Brain)
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!
➤Follow my Teacher's Brain BLOG