Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions Fiction BUNDLE | Strategies
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Also included in
- Identifying the reading skill that students are struggling with is only half the battle - it’s so frustrating to search for the perfect reading comprehension passage to target your desired skill. My Fiction and Nonfiction Reading Comprehension Passages were written intentionally to give targeted, rePrice $105.00Original Price $140.00Save $35.00
Identifying the reading skill that students are struggling with is only half the battle - it’s so frustrating to search for the perfect reading comprehension passage to target your desired skill. My Fiction Reading Comprehension Passages were written intentionally to give targeted, repeated practice on ten discrete fiction reading skills. My making inferences passages have clues lurking for students to make unsaid connections, my figurative language passages are chock full of similes and metaphors, and my paired passages have clear elements to compare and contrast. No more searching high and low for reading passages at different Lexile levels and forcing comprehension questions that target fiction skills - with 3 differentiated levels for every single passage in the bundle and repeated practice for ten discrete skills, your students will be stronger readers and thinkers in no time!
● Reliable and ready-to-go resources to give kids more practice with fiction reading skills
● Spending less time planning your centers, guided reading, and small group instruction
● Meeting students where they are - with 3 different levels, everyone feels challenged
● Making Inferences
● Determining Theme
● Point of View
● Story Elements
● Character Traits and Analysis
● Figurative Language
● Paired Passages/Compare and Contrast
● Context Clues and Vocabulary
● Citing Text Evidence/Explicit Details/Quoting Accurately
● 10 differentiated fiction passages
● 3 levels of differentiation per passage (that’s a grand total of 300 passages!)
● Word count and Lexile levels recorded in the top left corner of each passage
4-6 Questions Per Passage Which Might Include:
● Multiple Choice
● Short Answer
● Graphic Organizers
● Charts and Tables
Detailed Answer Keys
● Detailed exemplar responses for each question set
Digital Option for Use With Google
● Option to go 100% paperless with this resource
Ideas for Use:
● Small group instruction and intervention for struggling students
● Independent practice for a skills refresh
● Whole group instruction for a reteach or extra practice
● Guided reading rotations
● Morning work
● Summative & formative assessments
Why Teachers Like You LOVE This Resource:
“I wanted to come back and review this one again as I continue to use it as a staple in my in-person and on-line classroom. WOW!
I use this resource in small group comprehension intervention. With groups of 2-5 we read together, discuss the questions and the reading and then answer together. This is hands down the best bang for my buck that I have ever purchased on TPT. It covers so many topics for comprehension, has a google versions, and includes 3 levels of all the stories for differentiation. WOW!”, -Rhonda P.
“WOW WOW WOW!! Such an in-depth resource! Has been so great to use to improve my student's ability to comprehend texts in a variety of ways. Can not recommend enough :D”, Bree B.
⭐️Download the preview to see more!⭐️
Want more crucial reading skills practice for your entire class? ➜ Click HERE to see The Complete Differentiated Reading Passages and Questions Bundle for Fiction AND Nonfiction!
If you would like to get updates from me on NEW and CURRENT resources...
● SIGN UP to receive my newsletters + freebies!
● FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
● FOLLOW the In the Classroom with Kristine Nannini website!
Thank you, and enjoy!
Copyright© 2018 Kristine Nannini
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
As always, please ask ANY and ALL questions before purchasing. Thank you so much!