Also included in
- 16 NO PREP Print & Go ELA Lesson Plans & Student Worksheets!! Perfect for distance learning!16 product bundle = over 30% OFFEverything you need to effortlessly and enthusiastically teach 16 English language Arts Lessons to prepare middle and high school students for Common-Core Aligned State$30.00$48.00Save $18.00
Reading comprehension passage and questions to make raising reading levels fun!
Enjoy no prep (and editable) lesson plan, student worksheets, answer key, PowerPoint slides and Google Doc for no prep distance learning or Google Classroom activities to teach reading comprehension with fun and engaging reading comprehension passages and questions!!
- Lesson Plan
- Student Handouts
- Google Doc
- Answer Key
- Common Core Reading Standards
- Learning Focus
- Differentiation instructions
- Bell Ringer (Do Now/Hook)
- Introductory Teacher Script
- Mini Lesson
- Guided Practice: Nelson Mandela Passage
- Independent Practice 1 (Assessment): Social Intelligence Passage
- Independent Practice 2: Paraphrase Quotes
- Early Finisher Activities that teach social intelligence/social emotional learning
- Exit Slip
- 3 Point Reading Response Rubric
- Reading Rules Poster
You may also like:
Want ALL 16 ELA Lessons for Only $16?
Prepare middle and high school students for Common-Core Aligned State English Exams and even the SAT.
Specifically catered to ensure students understand all components of reading passage comprehension and paraphrasing skills.
Lesson Plan & student materials are printable with easy to follow self-explanatory instructions catered for student-led activities or a projector, doc-cam or screenshot PowerPoint instruction.
NO PREP Print & Go: READING COMPREHENSION & PARAPHRASING Lesson Plan & Student Materials.
Everything you need to teach reading comprehension skills in a fun & engaging way!!
Enjoy no prep OR editable lesson plan & student handouts (.DOC & .PDF formats)
NEED MORE NO PREP RESOURCES?
NEED MORE NO PREP LESSON PLANS?
NEED TASK CARDS?
BROWSE ALL OF MY NO PREP PRINTABLES
Why wait? Download my reading comprehension passage and questions to make raising reading levels fun!