Set of 17 Comprehension Strategy Posters aligned with Benchmark Literacy in a simple bright dots on black theme!
Included in the set:
1. Analyze Characters
2. Analyze Story Elements
3. Analyze Test Structure & Organization
4. Compare and Contrast
5. Distinguish & Evaluate Fact & Opinion
6. Draw Conclusions
7. Evaluate Author's Purpose
8. Identify Cause & Effect
9. Identify Main Idea & Supporting Details
10. Identify Sequence of Events
11. Interpret Figurative Language
12. Make Inferences
13. Make Judgements
14. Make Predictions
15. Summarize Information
16. Use Graphic Features
17. Use Text Features
Each posters features the strategy and a explanation of how good readers use that comprehension strategy.
These posters can be used in whole group and at teacher table to teach the strategy. They can also be used to display on the wall after being taught for teacher and student referral as a resource.