Reading Comprehension Posters and Anchor Charts (vol. 2)
What educators are saying
Also included in
- How would you like to save time and never have to create an anchor chart by hand ever again??? Get a full year's worth of Anchor Charts that are ready to print and use! This ready-to-print bundle includes over 350 anchor charts to help you teach some of the key reading, writing, grammar, and vocabulPrice $52.50Original Price $66.64Save $14.14
- Reading comprehension skills and strategies can be tricky to teach in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade classrooms. There are a lot of comprehension related standards that teachers need to teach throughout the year. This bundle of reading comprehension anchor charts will help you take your reading lessons toPrice $7.00Original Price $9.00Save $2.00
- How would you like to save time and never have to create a reading anchor chart by hand ever again? Get a full year's worth of Reading Anchor Charts that are ready to print and use! This ready-to-print bundle includes over 125+ reading anchor charts to help you teach some of the key reading skills tPrice $26.00Original Price $32.42Save $6.42
- Are you still looking for reading comprehension resources for your 3rd, 4th, and 5th-grade students? This bundle of reading comprehension resources has so many must-have resources for upper elementary reading teachers. You’ll get anchor charts, graphic organizers, stick note templates, question andPrice $48.50Original Price $69.22Save $20.72
Reading comprehension skills and strategies can be tricky to teach in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade classrooms. There are a lot of comprehension related standards that teachers need to teach throughout the year. These reading comprehension anchor charts will help you take your reading lessons to the next level and will help you teach comprehension in a clear and concise way. This set of anchor charts includes 25 ready-to-print anchor charts that will help you effectively teach your students the details and rules of 25 key reading comprehension skills, from text features to text structure to drawing conclusions to synthesizing texts.
This set will help you teach all of those skills and more. With the help of these posters, your students will finally be able to understand how to apply those comprehension skills to their own reading. These anchor charts will be your teacher bestie during your reading lessons!
Teaching comprehension can be a challenge for us teachers. Reading comprehension is incredibly abstract and can be tricky to explain to students. Having an anchor chart that explains a comprehension skill in clear and concise language can help make our lessons flow smoothly. These anchor charts will take the guesswork out of your teaching and serve as the backbone of your comprehension lessons.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
In this resource, you’ll get 25 Reading Comprehension Anchor Charts formatted in the following ways:
- Half-page anchor charts - perfect for students journals
- Full page anchor charts - works great for whole group lessons
- Digital version - created using Google Slides
- FIll-in version - available for both the half-page and full-page versions and are great if you want your students to take notes during the lesson
LOVED BY BOTH TEACHERS AND STUDENTS:
Your students will love having access to these anchor charts during the year. They won’t feel the pressure to remember every little detail or step for each comprehension strategy because they know they can look back in their reading notebooks anytime they need a reminder.
You’ll love these anchor charts because they have easy-to-read font and are written with clear and concise language. Your students will understand the reading comprehension strategies and skills you teach with these anchor charts.
So many upper elementary teachers love these anchor charts because they aren’t cluttered with excess clipart or fonts that are too “cutesy”.
And, you have options. You can choose to print them in half pages for students to glue in their journals… or you can share them with your students in Google Classroom… or you can give students the fill-in version so they can take notes during your lessons. You can pick the version that will work for you and your students.
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the anchor chart option you want to use before your lesson and you’re ready to go.
ANCHOR CHART TITLES INCLUDE:
- Background Knowledge
- Backup and Reread
- Close Reading
- Coding a Text
- Compare and Contrast
- Determining Importance
- Drawing Conclusions
- Figurative Language
- Firsthand vs. Secondhand
- How to Use Text Evidence
- Monitor Comprehension – Fiction
- Monitor Comprehension - Nonfiction
- Reading is Thinking
- Retell vs. Summarize
- Text Features
- Text Structure
- Topic vs. Main Idea
- Types of Details
- Using Text Evidence
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This bundle contains quite a lot of valuable info and the posters are ready-to-go. I like that they are visibly cohesive but they're each different enough to be eye-catching.” - Katherine W.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I love to use these anchor charts to introduce a reading skill. They fit great in the students reading journals and it comes in handy when they need to refer back to it to refresh their minds about a skill they have already learned.” - Melissa K.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Love having these handy to print and hand out to students as a quick one-page reference to keep in their notebooks. They are also great for introducing a skill or strategy.” - Allyson K.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My students used this in their lessons for a digital anchor chart. This was great to have different kinds to choose from. Great resource!” - Mackenzie E.
⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE FOR A DISCOUNT⭐️
Purchase the Reading Comprehension Anchor Chart Bundleto get this set plus Volume 1 for a total of 50 Reading Comprehension Anchor Charts!
I THINK YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
→ Reading Comprehension Task Card Bundle
→ Picture of the Day Bundle - Great for Inferential Thinking
Copyright © The Stellar Teacher Co. LLC
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.