PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.59 MB | 5 pages
Chapter-by-Chapter Reading Comprehension Questions For
Judy Moody #11 - Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm
by Megan McDonald
These Chapter-by-Chapter Reading Comprehension Questions are in short answer format and include an answer key.
How the Questions Are Set Up for This Book
Books in this series are divided into chapters. Students should stop after each chapter to answer the corresponding question. There is one question per chapter.
Suggested Use for All Chapter-By-Chapter Reading Comprehension Questions
• Give these questions to students who struggle with their independent reading, who have trouble passing their Accelerated Reader or Scholastic Reading Counts quizzes.
• Tell the student to stop after each chapter/section to answer the question(s) for that section. It’s important that they answer them before moving on; gradual review of the story line is the key to reinforcing comprehension.
• Suggest that students keep the questions sheet folded and tucked inside their book; this will help them remember to answer the questions as they go.
• Suggest that the student review the questions and their answers before taking their AR or SRC quiz.
• These questions could also be a helpful review when reading as a class, or for students in small groups.