This is a five-set bundle of primary, fall-themed, comprehension reading assessments for the following popular stories:
• There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves!, written by Lucille Colandro
• Clifford’s First Autumn, written by Norman Bridwell
• Owls: And Other Animals with Amazing Eyes, written by Susan Labella
• How do you Know it’s Fall?, written by Lisa M. Herrington
• Why Do Leaves Change Color?, written by Betsy Maestro
Included, are two copies of each assessment (one in full color and the other in grayscale) and an optional back page which can be utilized as a quick, formative self-reflection for students. Also included is a Teacher’s Guide, Answer Key, blank Student Record sheet, and a culminating fall-themed activity for students.
Each test allows space for a final score to be written at the top right. Questions range in both difficulty and standard, which often not found in other assessments for younger readers.
Should you ever have any questions, comments, requests, or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.