- Have you noticed that many students fail to think during reading?
- Many students read the words on a page but there is very little metacognition going on.
- This bookmark encourages students to engage in deeper thinking during reading.
- At the end of the reading session, students can discuss their responses using the bookmark as a prompt.
- Not only did I notice an increase in my students comprehension with this strategy, but students engage in more thoughtful and meaningful discussions about their reading.
- Be sure to check out my CROP-QVS Thinking Response Sheets.
Thank you from Real Reading Remedies. :)