Reading Comprehension Skills Graphic Organizers
Also included in
- Are you still looking for reading comprehension resources for your 3rd, 4th, and 5th-grade students? This bundle of reading comprehension resources has so many must-have resources for upper elementary reading teachers. You’ll get anchor charts, graphic organizers, stick note templates, question andPrice $48.50Original Price $69.22Save $20.72
This product includes 15 graphic organizers to help your students master the application of some of the most common reading comprehension strategies and skills. These graphic organizers are a great tool you can use to assess your students reading comprehension. They were designed to accompany any read aloud or independent reading text.
This product also includes a digital version created using Google Slides.
Each graphic organizer comes in three sizes:
- The full page version is a vertical 8.5x11 sheet of paper.
- The journal size is a perfect fit for a composition notebook.
- The mini size are one quarter of a 8.5x11 sheet of paper.
- You can also access a digital version of this resource using Google Slides.
The graphic organizers were created to pair with my Reading Strategies Mini Anchor Charts 2nd Edition
Graphic organizers support the following skills:
- Background Knowledge
- Text Structure
- Figurative Language
- Drawing Conclusions
- Compare and Contrast
- Facts and Details
- Monitor Comprehension
- Backup and Reread
- Using Text Evidence
- Determining Importance
- Fiction vs. Non-Fiction
- Close Reading
Copyright © The Stellar Teacher Co. LLC
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.