The only created one of these activities and gave it to my students in guided reading. To my surprise I head "I love spinners!" and "This is awesome." After that I decided I had to make more. That is what inspired this comprehension pack.
Students work on reading comprehension skills in a different way. My students loved using the spinners to determine their questions. I loved that each student had their own comprehension question.
These activities are designed to focus on a skills like:
* making text connections to self, text, or world
* summarize the beginning, middle, or end
* create questions about the text
* create and answer questions about the text
* change something about the text like character or setting